Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Hattiesburg Renovator

Hi there. This is my first blog, so bear with me. A friend suggested I start one to discuss the renovation of my house in Rawls Springs (near Hattiesburg, MS). It's a small house, about 980 square feet of living space, with 6 rooms: a living room, a kitchen, 2 bedrooms, a utility/laundry room, and a bathroom. The house sits on nearly 2/3 of an acre on a quiet street. The pics below are front view then back view.




So far, I've totally gutted the bathroom and have been trying to get it fixed up for my impending move (I have to have it livable by Sept. 30 so I can move from my apartment).

Kinda tired right now, so this blog entry is short. Will post more later, and will give a description of the week and a half I've been working on the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment