Saturday, October 16, 2010

Bees and Bathrooms

Today has been rather laid back yet eventful at the same time. Yesterday, I visited an estate sale and found a few good buys. One was a cut glass basket, and another was a very nice wrought iron plant stand.

I almost bought a wrought iron trellis, but figured I really have no place to put it just yet. Not sure yet what to do with the basket (it will probably end up in my booth), but the plant stand is currently holding a gorgeous set of mums by my front stoop:
Other items of note on my porch include my Victorian-esque welcome mat and my metal lawn chair that I got at the West Pine auction the Friday night of last week:

And today, I finally got around to putting the primer on the bathroom walls. I started out with Kilz, but ran out quickly and ended up using another type that my sister's friends had given me called Primz. But the walls are ready for paint (well, the walls that are up, and those not directly over the shower - I didn't get to those yet):



This will be a short blog; trying to get it out before I go to the auction in half an hour (and still have to shower). I plan to take my camera to the auction with me tonight and include that experience as my next blog. Oh, and before I go, a few "Bee"-grade photos I took earlier:


It liked the mums lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment